Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Greetings all

I'm a bit stressed out from NaNoWriMo, Dutch lessons, work, and I just promised to pet-sit over the holidays. So what do I do? Of course, I start up another blog.

Genius, no?

The point of this is not to tell people how to write (although I am a damn good editor and absolutely merciless with a red pen--just sayin'). I figure that, if you really want that sort of advice, you'd probably be better off taking it from someone who's actually published a thing or two. No, this is really just to rant and/or bitch and/or moan about writing. What I find difficult, what works for me, and every now and then, posting what I've done.

In other words, this is what's going on in my head every time I open up my Netbook. It's confusing. It's ugly. It's how I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment